- 1/4 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen cut green beans
- 1 (15 oz) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can small white beans, drained
- 1/2 (14 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup carrots, julienned
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/3 cup small pasta shells
Heat olive oil in a large saucepan or soup pot over medium heat and saute onion, celery, garlic, zucchini and green beans, about 5 minutes. The add vegetable broth, diced tomatoes, beans, carrot, hot water and spices. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat, allowing soup to simmer for about 20 minutes.
Add baby spinach leaves and pasta, cooking an additional 20 minutes, then serve. Enjoy!